Annual General Meeting 2020
THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of The Devonshire Association
was held by videoconference
on Saturday 3rd October 2020 at 11 a.m.
- Statement from the Chair regarding the temporary amendment to the quorum (Rule 22).
- Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting.
- Members and Associates: a) elected; b) resigned; or c) deceased since the last AGM.
- Report of the Executive Committee.
- Annual Financial Report.
- To elect the Officers for 2020/2021 (Rules 20 & 31).
- To re-elect Dr Jennifer Bennett and Mr John Maltby who have completed one term of three years on the Executive Committee and are eligible for re-election.
- To elect one Member to serve on the Executive Committee for three years (Rule 25).
- To appoint an ‘independent examiner’ for the current financial year 2020 (Rule 20).
- List of papers accepted by the Executive Committee for publication in the Transactions.
- Vote of thanks to the Officers of the Association, including those of the Branches and Sections, and the Registrar.
Notes regarding the Annual General Meeting
- Due to the restrictions imposed to combat the coronavirus pandemic the 2020 AGM was restricted to statutory business.
- Nominations were invited from Members for the positions of Officers, i.e. Chair, Vice-Chair, Honorary Secretary, Honorary Treasurer and Honorary Editor, to serve for one year (Rules 20 & 21) and for one member to serve for three years on the Executive Committee (Rule 25).