By Arthur Locke Radford, F.S.A. (Road at Exeter, 22nd July, 1915.) In W. H. Hamilton Rogers’ Sepulchral Effigies in the Parish Churches of Devon, page 185, occurs an account of Walrond of Bovey, Seaton...
- Sat. 3 October 2020 at 11:00 am
- Sat. 3 October 2020 at 1:00 pm
- Fri. 9 October 2020 at 3:00 pm
- Fri. 16 October 2020 at 2:00 pm
Want to join our forums? Register here.
Newly added Devon content
- Widening the Horizons: the future for National Parks (2009)
- Insects – when will people realise they are fascinating?
- Pengelly, The DA and Scholarship (2012)
- Borough in Northam and its Inhabitants (1926)
- Literary Torquay (1918)