The Rev. S. Baring Gould has most kindly responded to the Rector’s request, and has sent the following account of his excavations at the Dykes for insertion in our magazine. “Clovelly Dykes are the...
Latest forum activity
Want to join our forums? Register here.
Newly added Devon content
- Literary Torquay (1918)
- The Anglo-Saxon Mint at Lydford (2002)
- Harry Hems and St Peter’s Revelstoke (2018)
- The Life and Tragic Death of Simon Levy, Silversmith (video, 2020)
- The Grose Family of Ilsington, Devon (2015)
- Geology Section: history, interests and the importance of Devon’s geology (2020)
- Stories on the Stones: William Shillibeer: Sculptor, Schoolmaster, Surveyor (2017)
- John and Jane Cranch. The role of natural history in a Georgian domestic crisis (video, 2019)