By J. M. Martin, C.E., F.M.S. (Read at Exeter, July, 1872.) The encroachment of the sea on the Exmouth Warren was the title of a paper read by Captain Peacock, F.R.G.S., originally, before the...
Latest forum activity
Want to join our forums? Register here.
Newly added Devon content
- Literary Torquay (1918)
- The Anglo-Saxon Mint at Lydford (2002)
- Harry Hems and St Peter’s Revelstoke (2018)
- The Life and Tragic Death of Simon Levy, Silversmith (video, 2020)
- The Grose Family of Ilsington, Devon (2015)
- Geology Section: history, interests and the importance of Devon’s geology (2020)
- Stories on the Stones: William Shillibeer: Sculptor, Schoolmaster, Surveyor (2017)
- John and Jane Cranch. The role of natural history in a Georgian domestic crisis (video, 2019)