By Rev. J. L. E. Hooppell, F.S.G. (Read at Exmouth, 21st July, 1927.) When the enraptured traveller through our glorious Devon approaches the old-world town of Modbury from its northern side—journeying, maybe, from Dartmouth...
Latest forum activity
Want to join our forums? Register here.
Newly added Devon content
- Literary Torquay (1918)
- The Anglo-Saxon Mint at Lydford (2002)
- Harry Hems and St Peter’s Revelstoke (2018)
- The Life and Tragic Death of Simon Levy, Silversmith (video, 2020)
- The Grose Family of Ilsington, Devon (2015)
- Geology Section: history, interests and the importance of Devon’s geology (2020)
- Stories on the Stones: William Shillibeer: Sculptor, Schoolmaster, Surveyor (2017)
- John and Jane Cranch. The role of natural history in a Georgian domestic crisis (video, 2019)