By H. Montagu Evans. (Read at Launceston, 28th July, 1909.) Part 1. THE wild, romantic, but dangerous Wembury Bay, to which so much attention has during the past few months been directed, occupies what...
Latest forum activity
Want to join our forums? Register here.
Newly added Devon content
- Literary Torquay (1918)
- The Anglo-Saxon Mint at Lydford (2002)
- Harry Hems and St Peter’s Revelstoke (2018)
- The Life and Tragic Death of Simon Levy, Silversmith (video, 2020)
- The Grose Family of Ilsington, Devon (2015)
- Geology Section: history, interests and the importance of Devon’s geology (2020)
- Stories on the Stones: William Shillibeer: Sculptor, Schoolmaster, Surveyor (2017)
- John and Jane Cranch. The role of natural history in a Georgian domestic crisis (video, 2019)