East Devon Branch
Founded in 1949, the East Devon Branch has a reputation for being a lively and friendly organisation which recruits new members from East Devon and beyond.
Our members enjoy a varied and stimulating programme of events which covers many aspects of the rich history, culture and diversity of Devon, often with an East Devon connection.
Our calendar of events starts in September when the East Devon Branch joins the Exeter Branch at the Exeter Golf and Country Club for lunch with the President of the Devonshire Association. This is followed by the winter series of monthly lectures, which takes place in Sidmouth from October to March and is especially popular with members and non-members. During the summer months a number of visits are organised to places of interest, country houses and museums throughout the county.
Visitors are always made particularly welcome at all our events.
(as of December 2020)
Chair and Membership Secretary: Hazel Harland (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hon. Secretary: Brian Ludford (email: email@example.com)
Hon. Treasurer: James Baldwin
Publicity Officer: Colin Trussell
Committee: Sylvia Gibbard, Derek Mountford, Christopher Pound, Jean Turner
It’s also possible to review the Branch’s past events.
The following pages were written and are maintained by the Branch itself.
- East Devon Branch report: Feb to Jun 2020
- East Devon Branch report: Sep 2019 to Jan 2020
- East Devon Branch celebrates 70 years
- East Devon Branch report: Sep 2018 to Jan 2019
- East Devon Branch report: Feb to Jul 2018
- East Devon Branch report: Sep 2017 to Jan 2018
- East Devon Branch report: Feb to Jul 2017
- East Devon Branch report: Sep 2016 to Jan 2017
- East Devon Branch report: Feb to Sep 2016
- East Devon Branch report: Sep 2015 to Jan 2016
|< Bideford Branch||Exeter Branch >|