The organiser and the booking details (if any) for all our activities are shown on each event’s page. You can see a list of all our upcoming events here.
We will shortly be offering online booking* for some of our events. See below.
Events that can be booked online
- (coming soon) Our Symposium on 5 October 2019
See the blue box below if you are unsure how to make an online booking via WebCollect.
The process to make an online booking depends on whether you are a member of the Devonshire Association or not.
You are a member of the DA
You already have an account with WebCollect because it is now our membership database.
- If you have logged in to WebCollect before, you just need to sign in and all our events that can be booked online will be shown.
- If you have not yet logged in to WebCollect, you will need to set your password. Go to this page, enter your email address (ensure it is the one that you advised us of) and click on the Send me a link… button. WebCollect will email you a link for you to set your password. Once done you can proceed as above.
You are not a member of the DA
- If you have a WebCollect account for another organisation, go to this page and you will see the available events that can be booked online. If you wish to book you will be invited to log in.
- If you do not have a WebCollect account go to this page and you will see the available events that can be booked online. If you wish to book you will be invited to follow the simple process to sign up to WebCollect (you can read their data security statement here).
If you have problems booking any of our events, contact the Registrar.